The Waxing Guide Is Looking For Guest Writers!Dec 13, 2021
Hey there, Esties!
Kirsten here with some fun news (and an opportunity for my fellow estheticians)!
I'm excited to introduce you to The Waxing Blog: a blog for estheticians, by estheticians.
My goal is to make this a truly collaborative platform with insights, tips, and voices from estheticians just like you covering all things waxing and pretty much anything under the esthetician label.
That means that you, YES YOU, have the opportunity to share your insights and perspectives with the greater esthetician community through writing guest content that we'll share with The Waxing Podcast and The Waxing Guide community.
Why write for us? Here are some EXCELLENT reasons:
- Gain credibility for yourself and your business!
- Get valuable exposure for you and your brand from thousands of fellow estheticians!
- Enrich the esthetics community with valuable stories, insights and content!
- Get valuable backlinks to your website!
- Create a portfolio of content to leverage for future growth!
- Share your work with your followers and clients!
Simply put, this is a great opportunity to grow your personal and business brand!
So what do you need to write for us?
Here are some of the basic requirements!
- Write a unique piece that fits into one of the below categories:
- Tips & Tricks
- Industry Voices
- Best of Articles
- Et al.
- Write a minimum of 800 words
- Basic copy editing of your piece.
- Use and label sections in your piece if possible
- Headings + Subheadings are great!
- Include your bio + a link to your website
Ready to write?
Click HERE or Fill out the form below to enter your article idea and get on our editorial calendar!
Looking forward to reading your thoughts!
The Waxing Blog is a project from The Waxing Guide and Kirsten Goetzelman and sponsored by Grove Brands who specializes in websites, branding, SEO and esthetician logo design!
Don't miss a beat!
Sign up for the mailing list to get blog updates, special offers, and more!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.